Team Leader GPS
Business Unit GPS is the central point of contact for international employers with respect to personnel employment in Belgium and Europe, in fields such as Payroll, HR, Tax and Legal.
In support of SD Worx Switzerland, based in Zurich, we are looking for a MS SAP Team Leader (m/f/x) to lead a virtual team on a complex, medium sized international client (2’000 payslips per month).
Your range of tasks include:
- Ensuring transparent and pro-active communication, internally (within the MS team which is spread over two international locations, with AMS, project resources, steerco) as well as with the client stakeholders (country lead, payroll, HR, third parties)
- Managing a group of payroll consultants within a virtual team (8-10 people in two locations: Zürich Switzerland and Zwickau Germany) as well as external consultants
- Pro-active capacity planning for business as usual (vacation, backup planning) as well as for various peaks throughout the payroll year
- Contributing to an appropriate training policy, monitoring reports and conducting performance reviews
- Identify improvement areas in organization, structuring and staffing of account
- Ensuring process discipline, follow up and timeline adherence
- Monitoring the continuous optimisation of processes, updating of documentation and adherence to the Service Level Agreements (KPIs)
- Supervising and documenting project-related testing activities in software projects
- Actively support the project leader of the account’s large and complex Year-End
- Acting as interface and translator between MS, AMS, Operating and Project resources
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that you:
- Are willing to work on site in Zurich, Switzerland
- Have a strong interest in payroll and social security issues and wish to work in an international B2B environment
- Have several years of relevant experience in a complex, international SAP payroll environment, experience with foreign payroll is a plus
- Have a solid command of German and English, French is a plus
- Possess strong communication skills in a consistent, pro-active manner to various stakeholders
- Have a keen interest in people management, team development and communication
- Have a deep understanding of process optimisation
- Possess advanced Excel skills and possess a general affinity for software
We guarantee you an innovative organisation where personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of strong results for SD Worx – at both a national and international level. We naturally offer the appropriate remuneration and extralegal benefits.
Zürich is the economic heart of Switzerland. Located on the shores of lake Zürich, the city offers all the amenities of an international hub with the impressive Alpine Mountains in near sight. Check out where your next job opportunity may take you.
Place of work
SD Worx Switzerland AG
Tel: +41 44 542 13 44